Among the most used smartphones in the world is the iPhone. Many children pester their parents for an iPhone even today, which is why the need for iPhone tracking applications is increasing every day. I.T.APP is an application that serves this purpose very well, with the option to track iPhones with no jailbreak as well as those with it.
All the features of I.T.APP can be enjoyed on iOS version 6 to the latest iOS 8.1.2. This iPhone tracker does require that the phone be connected to the internet for it to work.
I.T.APP works on iPhones that are jailbroken as well as those which are not, albeit losing some functionality. Once you physically access the jailbroken device to be monitored and install this software on it, you can instantly:
- Access call logs, emails, SMS messages as well as IMs from popular apps.
- Locate the device via GPS and Geo-Fencing.
- Gain access to all browser data including websites visited and bookmarks made.
- View all calendar activities and appointments.
- Block any website or application that you want.
- Completely wipe out all user data from a device.
You do lose some features of the application in case of a no-jailbreak version. You also have the added advantage of not having to access the phone itself. All you need are the iCloud credentials linked to the iPhone and you’re good to go.
Once you’ve done that, you can;
- View all contacts on the phone.
- Access call logs and text messages.
- Check browser history.
- Gain access to events and appointments.
- See what notes are saved on the iPhone.
If you are unaware of what version the target iPhone has, simply go to Settings – General – About – Version Number.