Smartphone tracking application, while widely available these days, are mostly plagued with credibility issues. People are hesitant that the developers are just trying to rob them of their money and providing them with scam software apps that don’t work. That is why one of the most famous apps, known as mSpy, offers a 10-day full money back guarantee, providing the best of both worlds to its users.
The purchase of the mSpy software is governed by the refund policy. It dictates the cases in which you could be eligible for a refund and it also highlights the rights you have in regard to your purchase. If you place an order for a copy of mSpy, you agree to have read and accepted this policy.
Please note that in order to use the software to the best of its ability, the target iPhone must be jailbroken. While it can be installed on iPhones without jailbreak, it does not have all the features as advertised in this case.
If you run into problems with using mSpy that are of the technical nature, you may be eligible for a refund as determined by the policy given below. We do encourage you to contact our support service first, as most of the cases with technical issues can be solved by doing that.
Conditions for Refund Eligibility:
- You may be eligible for a refund if your case does not contradict any of the outlined conditions within 10 days of the purchase.
- You will not be refunded for multiple purchases, and only the first subscription will be refunded.
- You are eligible for a refund only once. If you buy a new copy of mSpy after getting your refund for an older copy, you will not be eligible for another refund if a problem arises.
- You will not be refunded if you do not reinstall the software in case of an upgrade to your mobile operating system and loss of data.
- You are not eligible for a refund if mSpy has lost connection to the internet for some reason, or has stopped working after a factory reset.
- You will not be able to get a refund if;
- You refuse to accept any technical support on your case.
- You do not follow the proper guidelines laid out for the installation and use of mSpy.
- The target phone changed its carrier, hence losing internet connectivity and rendering mSpy useless.
- You are claiming a refund for the loss of data that was on the target device before mSpy was installed on it.
- You have bought mSpy and realized that you don’t have access to the target device for its installation.
- The software was detected by the device owner or flagged by an anti-virus.
- The advance features are not available because the target device is not jailbroken.
Conditions for the No-Jailbreak Solution:
A refund will not be provided to you if;
- You don’t have access to the iCloud credentials for the device to be monitored.
- You don’t have physical access to the iPhone in case its iCloud backup option is turned off.
- The device has no internet connection due to a lack of money in the account or any other reason.
- You haven’t carefully read and followed the instructions as to the installation of the software.
- You wanted to use the subscription on more than one device.
Premium Support Services:
The Premium Support Services offered by mSpy are aimed at providing personalized technical assistance to users for a cost of $12.99. This is an optional service that you may adopt and is non-refundable. You can still have access to the normal support options for free in case you don’t opt for the Premium Support Services.
All Subscription Prolongations are non-refundable.
Any Upgrades or Downgrades you do to your mSpy subscription plan will be non-refundable.
Procedure for Refund:
In order to apply for a refund, write to the mSpy Billing Department at [email protected]. Your application will not be considered if you ask for a refund over the phone or through the Live Chat service. The decision to allow or deny the refund will be given to you in one to two business days.